Pride Guide / business involvement:
We are hosting Pride South Lanarkshire on the 28th & 29th July this year. There will be lots of opportunity for businesses to be involved in these events which are now only a few months away. Here’s our top 5 suggestions on how to get involved. If interested, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Donate a prize. We will be fundraising for LGBTQ+ related organisations through this event. A raffle or competition could be a great way to raise awareness and funds.
- If you operate a bar in the area, we have plans for a hospitality zone in the town square on the day. If you would like to be involved, contact us asap.
- Get you business included in the Pride Guide! This will be a guide to the event and the BID area and has the potential to be seen be many thousands of new visitors to the town.
- If you’re looking to spend on marketing, become a sponsor! Sponsorship funds will be used to host the event and will provide excellent exposure across the area to the sponsors.
- Put on a special event! Why not create a theme or event within your business for the weekend that ties in with Pride South Lanarkshire. We are happy to support with suggestions / feedback.
The Pride guide is being worked on now so please get in touch of you want highlighted as a supporting business.
This week we hosted our AGM in the beefeater on Townhead street. We have produced a pack that covers key info from the AGM which can be viewed on our website AGM 23 (hamiltonourtown.co.uk)
Thanks again to those who came along on the day.