Our town our streets video campaign 2022
We know how vital our marketing for the town centre has become. With a reach on Facebook alone of well in excess of 2 million for our promotional content last year alongside the introduction of high-quality photography we hope to have marketed the town as a vibrant destination packed with superb businesses.
This year we continue with the plan, and we are delighted that many businesses continue to sign up to our photography scheme.
In addition to our extensive town centre marketing, we are launching a new monthly promotional video with the aim to promote the streets within our town. These videos will feature business owners talking passionately about their street alongside video capturing all the positives within each area. We hope that this adds to our current campaign, captures pride in our town and also acts as a sign-post for businesses. We want to ensure potential customers can see what hamilton has to offer and where to find the brilliant businesses in the town centre.
We need your help!…
We are asking for businesses owners, managers, workers to briefly talk on camera about why they love their street. Without your help we can’t make the impact that we need to make this initiative reach as many people as possible. If interested, please click here to sign up.
Amazing opportunity available for your company to get funding for our services! Social media assistance, new website, branding, and graphic design are just some of the services you could use the grant to boost your business.
A new round of DigitalBoost Grant is now open for application!
This is a 50/50 match-funding grant, and you can apply for the following:
– Up to £20,000 if your business is VAT registered
– Up to £5,000 if your business is not VAT registered
Eligibility criteria include:
– Applicant organisations must be registered and/or operating from within Scotland.
– Charities, social enterprises and third sector organisations can also apply.
– Must be trading for a minimum of 6 months. (Applicant business must have been receiving sales income for at least 6 months)
– Applicants must be over the age of 18.
– Applicants must be UK residents with the right to work in the UK.
– Businesses must meet the European definition of an SME in relation to employees, balance sheet and turnover.
– All industry sectors are eligible for consideration.
The deadline is the 24th of January although the scheme may close before then if funds have been exhausted.
For more information, click this link: https://www.digitalboostdevelopmentgrant.co.uk/
Many thanks to all of you that have taken the time to complete our survey – It is greatly appreciated. We are looking for your feedback on how we can shape future plans. If you haven’t yet completed the survey, just click the link below to fill it in.