Filming this Wednesday …
Get in touch now via this link if you’d like your business or products to feature in our upcoming videos. We’ve commissioned videos to promote the diverse range business and have chosen 6 categories:
- Fashion Retail
- Food Retail
- General Retail
- Financial / Real Estate
- A general feature on the town centre
Sell online …
Our new e-commerce platform provides you with the opportunity to sell and promote products and services online. Access is free for businesses to set up and use. As we are facing uncertain times where physical visits remain subject to ongoing restrictions, it is really key that businesses make the very most of online opportunities. Please get in touch with me if you want to get your products and services online.
We can help to set you up – and provide you with access to our toolkit to help manage your pages.
Exclusive web offer …
Made In Scotland are a web design and digital agency based in Hamilton, with a devoted team who live and breathe the online world! Now more than ever our sole focus is to enhance a business’ profile online, making it easier for their customers to find them and drive a return from online investment.
As a fellow member of the Hamilton Bid, we have exclusive benefits available to members only:
- Free audit of your current website and digital strategy, providing you with the top 5 tips to improve.
- Receive a 10% discount on all services with us!
- Free logo rebrand/refresh when you begin a web design project with us
- 3-month email marketing campaign to promote the business following commencement of a digital strategy project with us.
To learn more, call us today on 01698 892545 or visit us online.
Help to offset your levy …
We are working with Eyebright: just click on their brochure image below for more information on how they can help to offset your BID levy through savings on utility bills and more.
A reminder …
- The Discretionary Business Hardship Fund – applications end Tuesday Nov 3rd at 5pm. This is for businesses which have not been required to close but are suffering substantial hardship as a result of the new restrictions or are having to operate in a restricted way.
- Business Closure Fund – for businesses which have had to close as a result of the new restrictions
- Access information on both via this link