2022 marks the end of Hamilton BID’s current 5-year term in the town.
We believe that our work offers great value for money and brings many benefits to the BID area. To enable the BID to continue beyond Autumn 2022 and in turn all of the initiatives to continue we will be asking for your support.
This is your BID and as a result, we need your views to help shape the vision for the BID and business plan for a new term IF businesses wish us to return. We ask that you fill in the online form with as much detail as you can to support future plans. I will aim to visit all of you in the area to discuss the BID but ahead of that please don’t hesitate to call me or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
BID Business Survey https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KXNHGV6
Here’s a list of some of the initiatives that your BID has delivered in recent times:
- Free town centre wi-fi
- Grant support / COVID business support
- Hamilton Our Town brand and social media platforms with over 20,000 subscribers
- Marketing through outdoor, press, online, video and new website
- Hamilton markets & free stalls
- Free after 3pm Duke Street Carpark trial
- Shopfront improvement grants
- Schemes such as Free PPE and hospitality seating support
- Additional Christmas lighting
- Town centre visual improvement such as street light painting, planters, litter picks, fly-tipping reporting and former Baird’s building wrap
….We are also bringing to you the town’s light switch on and market events through the festive season!
Please note this work and all future initiatives and investment will stop if the BID is not reinstated next year.
If you haven’t yet booked your free market stall at the x5 events taking place from 20th November there’s still time BUT if you are a food business we need your application by end of next week. Please fill in the form to be included…
For more info on plans for Christmas check out this link Christmas market events planned for Hamilton town centre – Hamilton BID (hamiltonourtown.co.uk)