A massive thank you to everyone that has completed our survey, providing feedback views and ideas on how we can continue to support all of the businesses in the improvement district area of town. I have been out visiting many of you in your business with the survey and would like to thank you all for the help, time and support.
If you would like a visit or phone call please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If your business in located within the BID area – We want to hear your views. This spring we will be writing a new business plan based on your feedback. Then later in the year we will be asking for your support by voting for Hamilton Our Town (BID) to continue it’s work. Without your support, the work of Hamilton Our Town would end and with that our services too.
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/KXNHGV6 Click to complete our survey.
If you do not already get our emails please contact me at the above address to be added to our mailing list. This is a key method of how we are communicating our services and initiatives therefore if you are in the BID area of Hamilton and run a business please get in touch to be added.
Here’s a list of some of the initiatives that your BID has delivered recently.
- Free town centre wi-fi
- Grant support / COVID business support
- Hamilton Our Town brand and Social Media platforms with over 20,000 subscribers
- Marketing through outdoor, press, online and video marketing
- X9 Hamilton Market events including the Light Switch on
- Free after 3pm Duke Street Carpark trial
- Shop front improvement grants
- Schemes such as Free PPE and Hospitality seating support
- Additional Christmas lighting
- Town centre visual improvement such as street light painting, planters and former Baird’s building wrap
Here’s a gallery capturing some of what we have been getting up to over the past year. Look out for some great photography used to promote businesses across our ever growing digital platforms and pictures from our record breaking events over the past year.