Networking drop in day & AGM:
We’re hosting our 2nd networking drop in next Tuesday 10am – 2pm in the Beefeater on Townhead street. Come along anytime and chat to ourselves, other business owners / managers and special guests. Joining us will be, Suzanne owner of Lanarkshire People magazines, Simon Reach Publications, and the team from Made In Scotland Digital Agency. They will all be there to offer advice and expertise in their fields alongside on the day discounts!
AGM: Then at 2pm we will host our AGM in the same location. If interested drop me an email at email@example.com
The 2023 Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards have been launched by North and South Lanarkshire Councils.
One of Scotland’s longest running awards, the Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards recognise and celebrate the success and achievements of local businesses.
Applications are open to all Lanarkshire businesses and social enterprises across all sectors and are free to enter. Companies can apply for up to two of the ten categories.
Robert Brown, the chair of South Lanarkshire Council’s Community and Enterprise Resources, said:
“We have a tremendous range of innovative businesses across Lanarkshire in all sorts of sectors. This is great opportunity for them to show off their achievements. I am sure every business putting themselves forward will be of the usual high standard and reflect how they continue to thrive and work to overcome all the external issues that are being faced across the business sector and beyond.
The strength and resilience of our local businesses never ceases to amaze me, and I look forward to seeing the high calibre of entries from across Lanarkshire.
The last few years have been challenging and our awards celebrate the achievements of businesses across the area who have shown their resilience and innovation in adapting to changing markets, financial situations and customer behaviours.“
The 2023 categories are:
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (0-10 employees) – sponsored by Clyde Gateway
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (11-50 employees) – sponsorship still available
- Lanarkshire’s Best Business (51 employees or more) – sponsored by UKSE
- Lanarkshire’s Best New Business – sponsored by Business Gateway Lanarkshire
- Lanarkshire’s Community Impact Award – sponsored by Morgan Sindall and Lovell Homes
- Lanarkshire’s Apprentice of the Year– sponsored by North Lanarkshire’s Working and South Lanarkshire Works
- Excellence in Customer Service – sponsorship still available
- Lanarkshire Innovation in Business Award – sponsored by Commsworld
- Lanarkshire Food & Drink Award – sponsored by DYW Lanarkshire
- Lanarkshire Green Business Award – sponsored by Procast
The closing date for all applications is Friday 21 April. For details of all categories and how to apply visit Lanarkshire Business Excellence Awards (lanarkshirebusinessawards.co.uk)
Winners will be announced at the awards dinner at Motherwell Concert Hall on Friday 1st September and tickets go on sale in May.
Anyone interested in the remaining sponsorship opportunities, please contact the Awards Team at firstname.lastname@example.org